Maggie (DeSantis) Ahearn
Vice President of Business Development
Maggie joined the Otis & Ahearn team in April 2002 after a 30 year career with Delta Air Lines Marketing Division. During her years at Delta she held various managerial positions in sales, training, and human resources. She was a forerunner in the recruitment and hiring of all sales personnel and pioneered a pre-employment testing project which became a corporate model. Since joining Otis & Ahearn, she oversees the recruiting/hiring efforts and other HR related issues as well as coordinates marketing events for the general brokerage and on-site sales projects.
Residing in the Back Bay and on the Cape, she is a supporter of many Boston area charitable organizations.
EDUCATION & CERTIFICATION
- Salve Regina College, Bachelor of Arts Degree
- Universite de Paris, Junior Year Abroad Program
- SHRM Certification Course, Northeastern University
- Greater Boston Real Estate pre-licensing course
- Back Bay Neighborhood Association
- Friends of The Boston Public Garden
- Willowbend Country Club
- Scottish Terrier Club of New England
- Sealyham Terrier Club of America